Embrace the Power of Breath!
Foundational Study - 21 Days of Wellness, Empowerment & Growth
with Briksha Mahendra
at Seaside Yoga Sanctuary
Sat.Feb. 9, 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat. Feb. 16, 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Mon.Feb. 25, 8-9:30 p.m. (conference call)
Sat. March. 2, 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Cost: $200 Location:Pacific Grove Studio (corner of 17th & Central)
Thisintensive training combines three meetings, one 90-minute conference call,weekly email follow-up and daily personal practice.
During these 21 days you will practice:
- Blockage clearing, releasing, cleansing and balancing breathing
- Diaphragm strengthening movements
- Breath opening somatic movements and yoga poses
- Relaxing and opening the areas of jaw, neck, chest, belly and hips
- You will experience one Group Rebirthing Breathwork session
Main Purpose of this course is to:
- Become aware of your breath
- Increase energy, vitality and wellness
- Create loving acceptance towards your body
- Find stillness in the midst of the chaos
- Use breath to manifest your dreams
To register: Call 831-899-9642
About Hamsa Integra lBreathwork:
This is a powerful therapeutic process that uses the breath to explore, heal and integrate the multidimensional aspects of the body and human psyche. Based on ancient Eastern disciplines and modern Western methods, this integral and holistic modality uses different breathing techniques to create more energy,vitality, peace and awakening. HamsaIntegral Breathwork incorporates practices developed by Sri Aurobindo, Integral Philosopher Ken Wilber, Dr. Hariprasad Chaudhari and the Yogic teachings of Sri Brahmananda Saraswati. We will also incorporate Breathwork teachings developed by Leonard Orr, Breath therapy by Dan Brule, Breath Mastery by Swami Rama andBab ram Dev, Essential Breath by Donna Farhi and other teachings from the pioneers on this field.
Briksha Mahendra:Is the founder of the Hamsa Integral Breathwork. He draws wisdom from Yogic, Buddhist and many other backgrounds. He is a certified yoga teacher and rebirthing breath-worker. Briksha has been teaching yoga, guided meditation, stress management and breath-work classes for over 10 years.