Awakening Your Breath : For Energy, Peace & Transformation
with Mahendra Briksha
Sunday, Jan 6th 5:30pm-8:30pm
(Pacific Grove Studio)
Guided by Briksha who draws extensively from his 10 years of breathwork practice and yogic wisdom, this course introduces powerful practices that will:
- Heal old wounds to open you up to VITALITY and ENERGY.
- Change your relationship to your body that will make you more Alive and OPEN
- Deepen your Evolution of CONSCIOUSNESS
- Allow you to live with a completely new, fresh and joyful AWARENESS!
In this three hour (and beyond) course , we will explore & practice many breathing exercises to help:
- Increase your Joy and Power
- Live from your center all day using your breath
- Consistent bodily and emotional bliss
- A deeper dimension of your spirituality that embraces your sexuality
- How to move through conflict into love using breath awareness
- Secrets to manifesting the life of your dreams with breath practice
In summary this course & beyond (Integral Breathwork Training) practices will help you:
- Free up tremendous amounts of energy that got stuck in holding the illusion of being false self.
- Find stillness in the midst of the chaos
- Feel relieved and peaceful... no matter what shape your life is in
- Get crystal clear clarity at the heart of your being
- Release stress so you can start feeling relaxed again
- Become awake to the sexual as well as spiritual bliss inside you
Cost: $30/$25student & military
Location: Pacific Grove Studio (Corner of 17th & Central Ave)
*Mahendra Briksha, born in small village of Himalaya, is a yogi, certified rebirthing breathwork practitioner, Integral coach , raw vegan chef and co-director of Integral Awakening Yoga: 200hr Teacher Training & Advanced Studies. In his teaching, Briksha draws from a variety of yogic breathing modalities, including Holotropic Breathwork, Clarity Breathwork , Transformational Breathwork and Anapanasati. He is a longtime Vipassana meditation practitioner and has done several long silent retreats up to 30 days. He has been teaching and leading breathing session and meditation classes for 7 years.