3 Simple Steps to Living
Gorgeously Gluten Free
With Miss Health Nut from 6:30-7:30 pm on:
Sunday June 8th at the Seaside Studio
(1360 Fremont Blvd) and on…
Sunday, July 20th at the Salinas Studio
(44 Plaza Circle in the Star Market Center)
Join Miss Health Nut for this FREE event to learn all about the newest food craze: a gluten free diet. Did you know that gluten intolerance has been linked to over 200 different disorders and diseases and that 1 in 133 healthy people have Celiac disease?
Ashleigh will break down what it means to be gluten free, how to eat gluten free on the go & the health benefits of a gluten free diet.
Imagine if you could:
- *Gain sky high energy without the use of harmful stimulants
- *Get blemish free skin and clear up problematic skin conditions like eczema
- *Ease pain and tension from conditions like arthritis, fibromyalgia and insomnia
- *Eradicate headaches, migraines and other inflammatory conditions
- *Grow more healthy gut flora and reverse intestinal damage
- *Eliminate gastrointestinal issues like IBS, constipation, and Chron’s
You won’t want to miss it!
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashleigh is a nutrition consultant, holistic health coach, the gluten free guru, and head diva at Miss Health Nut. She love to support women discover their healthy, happily ever after with a gluten FREEdom transformation! As a Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) and Certified Gluten Practitioner (CGP) she creates a supportive environment that will allow you to finally put an end to your nagging health problems once and for all. Please visit www.MissHealthNut.com and love to be G-free with your complimentary gifts and recipes!